Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: I am learning to crochet need advice!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am learning to crochet.I already know one stitch.Right now I am making a scarf for me.I looked at patterns but I cannot find anyone for dolls.Does anyone know the lingo of crochet.I do not understand what it means.Can someone please explain TIA!

  2. #2
    MapleLeaf
    Guest MapleLeaf's Avatar

    Post

    Here's a great website that shows pictures of the different crochet stitches.
    http://www.crochetpatterncentral.com...y/stitches.php

    Nia [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    MapleLeaf
    Guest MapleLeaf's Avatar

    Post

    Here's another list of abbreviations.

    http://www.stitchguide.com/pages/tips_cro.html

    Nia [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •